HEART-LINK

Heart Speaks, Emotions, Feelings, Inspiration, Motivation in Life.

Google
 

Hold my Hand

Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Hold my Hand


In this world of uncertainties,

Of doubts and fears..

It would be great to find, one true heart..

Lies, deception subdued honesty,

Honest pure love rarely exists,

It brings pain when everything comes to an end,

And the power to grasp the happiness is way beyond reach,

Everyone dream to be, as happy as what life could be

But what would someone could do

If it is really not meant to be so,

Once in our life, we love the most

To give the best to care , love and share first and foremost,

Hold my hand and bear with me,

For the love I ‘ll give you will set us free

With all the glory the world will see



heartlink 2007

All Rights Reserved
Copyright Law , 1999
Southern Tagalog, Philippines

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Surveys For Everyone